COVID-19 TEST: RT-PCR method for detection of SARS-CoV-2
Elphogene, s.r.o. performs tests for direct detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection.
The test is performed by doing a swab of the neck and/or nasopharynx.
This test will detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus in your body by the only approved laboratory method (RT-PCR).
The certificate of the negative result of this test, which we will issue to you, can be used to end the quarantine and is required for trips to and from abroad.
We perform the tests both for private payers and for the people with a request form from their general practitioner.
Our sampling point is a DRIVE-IN site.
How DRIVE-IN testing works
We have designed our COVID-19 sampling point so that you spend as little time as possible at the site and do not meet potentially infectious people there.
1. Select a sampling point and book a specific date and time of the test in our reservation system. Fill in the required personal and medical details and you will receive a reservation code and all instructions on the email address you provided upon your registration. Note: WE DO NOT DO TESTS WITHOUT RESERVATION!
We carry out the tests in cooperation with the medical professionals from the Vyšetři.mě website (for private payers) and NaŽádanku website (for clients sent by their GP).
2. Arrive at the sampling point in time, at the earliest 5 minutes before the test. Follow all anti-epidemic measures!
3. Our sampling point is a DRIVE-IN place, so you enter the Elphogene premises and drive your car up to the sampling point. You stay in your car for all the time.
4. Please bring your ID card, passport or another identity document you have entered into the reservation form with you. Do not use any medicines/anaesthetics for the nose and throat (drops, sprays, gargles, lozenges etc.) for at least 1 hour before the test.
5. We will check your personal data and payment details (if you are a private payer) and do a swab through the open window of your car.
6. You will get the result by SMS and by email (PDF) within 24 hours (private payers) or between 24 and 48 hours (Žádanka clients).
Instructions before the test
Please bring your ID card with you. If you do not have an ID card, bring your passport or another identity document you have entered into the reservation form.
Do not use any medicines/anaesthetics for the nose and throat (drops, sprays, gargles, lozenges etc.) for at least 1 hour before the test.
Wear protective masks and follow any other anti-epidemic measures.
It is necessary to fill in the details of the person who will be tested in the reservation form so that we can identify the person during the test and deliver them the result.
Check the email address and phone number you have entered so that we can send the result correctly
Notice: If you fail to arrive on the ordered date, the service will not be provided to you.